Monday, February 25, 2008

The Black Hole

This morning we busted out the art supplies for some good old fashioned quiet fun. I wasn't really paying attention as well as I should have, especially since Abby was using markers, instead of crayons. I wasn't alarmed until she came to me with her finished masterpiece and exclaimed, "I drew a hole right through the paper Mommy!"



She certainly did. And she certainly enjoyed her markers! Some of this came off her hands. Most of it did not. Next time I'm investing in washable markers. So THAT's why they make those!

2 comments:

MamaLlama said...

She really puts her heart and soul in her masterpieces and looks quite pleased with herself. Hope more ink came off at bathtime in the evening.

The Mantha Family said...

Abby drew a lovely picture! And I am impressed that you have the camera at the ready to catch her post-masterpiece!