Sunday, January 13, 2008

You Are Beautiful!

My friends and family are beautiful people!

Paul and I celebrated our birthdays last night. We went to one of our most favorite BBQ restaurants. It was a great turn out! There were 18 guests and lots of ribs slathered in BBQ sauce! MMMMM MMMMM MMMMM! Several of our friends were local to the area but many of them traveled more than two hours just to join us for dinner! We love you guys!. There's nothing better than celebrating a good meal with good friends. I had so much fun.

The restaurant itself is a very friendly place. But I find whenever you wear a tiara people go out of their way to be extra friendly. My friend laura brought me a pink tiara to wear in honor of my birthday and it was so fun! The wait staff acknowledged my birthday and let us bring in our own cupcakes, made by yours truly, with a real whisk! I know you might find it strange I made my own birthday cupcakes, but don't forget, I made them for Paul. I get to bake (forced to bake?) twice a year. I bake for the twins and I bake for my husband. The rest of the year Paul does the baking. Even with the help of Betty Crocker I find the task too daunting most days. But the end result, scrumptious! (how often do you get to use that word?!)

Of course...photos...

2 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Looks like fun! And I love your cupcake holder. Where did you get that? It is always so hard to store cupcakes after you made them. That is one reason I don't make them much. I'll have to check BBB - I'm sure Srikant will be very pleased that we own another big tupperwear that has to be stored somewhere. :-)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Tara (and Paul)! I'm glad you had a great night out on the town!