Monday, January 14, 2008

Whisper In My Ear

After leaving the twins with Oma and Papa on Saturday night I was greeted in the most pleasant way on Sunday morning when we went to go pick them up. The twins came up to me, jumped into my lap and whispered, "I love you mommy! I missed you!" over and over. It was all too sweet. They are just the best. I missed them too.

When we got home they enjoyed my cupcakes.



On the health front, I'm doing better. Definitely moving in the right direction. My FEV1 went up to 1.55 Liters today, which is just over 50% capacity. I still have a lot of pain and inflammation in the lungs, but it's only been 3 days that I've been on medication for this. I can't expect big miracles, just small ones. For now, I'm enjoying bigger breaths although still short of breath when exerted because my smaller airways are only functioning at 18%, which is low, even for me.

2 comments:

Chipmunk Chatter said...

So sweet of them to say that...doesn't that just melt your heart!! Glad to hear your lungs are somewhat better and you are at home! :)

The Mantha Family said...

Those cupcakes look delicious - glad Abby appreciates them! And glad you're doing better!