Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring!

I had a fairly productive morning. I had to exchanged one of Paul's birthday gifts at Mervyn's. Funny thing about my mervyn's they only have plastic bags big enough for a box of shoes, and probably men's shoes, just big enough for kids shoes or women's shoes. So as I was ready to leave with my newly exchanged jacket for Paul the retail associate asks, do you want me to double bag it? I only have small bags, and it's raining outside. It's a coat, a coat that's meant for the rain. Why would I need to shield it from the rain? Silk pajama's maybe. A winter coat, no thanks, I think it will be just fine.

Tom informed me on the way home I'm his favorite. I don't know what that means, but it was sweet.

And incase you haven't seen enough of the twins, here's a couple vids of the twins learning to type.



1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

That is too cute! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBY! And I like how you have the letters pop up on the bottom of the movie, very professional!