Sunday, January 06, 2008

I Wear My Sunglasses At Night!



Ok, so she doesn't wear her sunglasses at night, but she does wear them in the house. Abby was ultra adorable today when she announced she was going to wear her sunglasses AND eat dinner!

"See mommy, I can eat carrots with my sunglasses on." Then she opens her mouth, so I can verify, yup! there are carrots in there!

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I'm not sure why I'm driving all the way out to Fair Oaks to see my dentist, the same one I grew up going to, most of my childhood. He's a nice man and all, but I hate going there, so why can't I hate going to a local dentist here in Elk Grove? I think I'm going to ask the twins dentist if they take adult clients. I think my nerves might be more settled if I had dancing clowns or whatever else they have on the walls of the children dentist office. Of course I need to make an appointment for the twins first. But I do have a dentist all picked out for them. And they said they would take both kids back to the exam room together! Yay for twins! They get to do everything together.

Tom called me back to his room at 8PM this evening. He wanted to know why he didn't have zipper PJs on like Abby. So of course I had to change him into his zipper PJs. They are weird about things like that. There are sets of everything, and even though these "sets" of clothes, PJ's or toys might not be identical, if they were gifted to them from the same person at the same time, they have to use them together. For example at Christmas Santa brought two new hooded towels. A princess towel with a crown hood for Abby and Lightning McQueen for Tom. They must have this "set" of towels together, just like every other set (duck and cow towels are a good example of non-matching sets) But this set thing extends to toys as well. Toys that were purchased or gifted to them at the same time, but have no association with each other. It's weird and definitely a twin thing.

2 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Abby is so cute with her sunglasses on! Love that picture! I hate going to the dentist too ... I am such a coward.

The Mantha Family said...

Abby is so cute with her sunglasses on! Love that picture! I hate going to the dentist too ... I am such a coward.