Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome to Two Thousand and Eight

I can't let 2007 come to an end without one last post.

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I don't have any resolutions this year. I couldn't think of anything I would stick to. So tell me, leave a comment and tell me what your resolutions are!

I can't believe I didn't blog about what I got Paul for Christmas. I had two prints framed. One was an illustration I commissioned from Rick Green. I had Rick draw a caricature of the twins on a train!




And the second framed artwork was an ad from a 1967 magazine (thank you ebay) for a 1967 Saab 96 that says, "The one in the middle isn't afraid of the dark." And it has a photo of the 96 parked between other cars with headlights on, or something like that. I'll post a picture of that one sometime in the near future, I don't think I took a photo of it. For those not in the know, Paul has that very car (well, not the exact vehicle pictured) but a 1967 Saab that looks just like it nonetheless, and is in the process of restoring it.

Cheers! *clink!*

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

Wow - that's a wonderful picture - that was a fun idea!

I don't have any resolutions either. I'd just like for my family and friends to be happy and healthy!