Saturday, December 08, 2007

Farewell Disneyland

Today was our third and last day at Disneyland. In the spirit of the holiday season I have a tune to sum up most of our day.

On our last day at Disneyland my true love gave to me:
Twelve laps on the merry-go-round
Eleven lines to wait in
Ten minute train ride
Nine dollar sandwich
Eight rented stroller wheels
Seven fast pass tickets
Six real live reindeer
Five trips.......to the potty!
Four fresh churros
Three pictures with Pluto
Two tired toddlers
And a long soak for my sore feet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara,
It sounds like you had a blast, and well worth the long hard miles on your feet. I hope someday to take Hunter to Disneyland! Thanks for sharing your trip, and glad you found your ear ring!
Pam

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Very nice little Christmas Song. :)

Andrea said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time -- even with some tired feet! I can't wait to see all the great pictures!