Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Past

Can you believe it's the 27th already? Next week it'll be a whole new year?! Where does the time go?

Christmas was fun this year. The twins were really into opening presents. They enjoyed it last year too, but last year it was all about ripping the paper off and moving on. This year it was all about what was inside the gift! They were thrilled to get so many things they wanted. Tom got everything Thomas the Tank Engine and Lightning McQueen. Abby got everything princess, Polly Pocket and a My Little Pony named Pinkie Pie.

Christmas pics can be found here.

Aunt Dani came by with Tom and Abby's cousin, JB and the three kiddos had fun exploring Tom and Abby's new gifts.



There is that Panda and Polar bear I wrote about last time. Anyone want to claim they sent it to us??? We love them!

Tom and Abby were wandering my room while I took a shower this morning. When I came out, I found an interesting decoration on my hot water faucet. I think I have to start locking up my valuables.

3 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Yeah for Christmas presents! I like the picture of the kids on the couch with Abby in her princess crown. And it was funny to see last year's Santa picture again.

Andrea said...

It looks like it was a wonderful Christmas at your house!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Be glad you found your rings!!!! Hunter hid my Omega watch one day - I freaked... tore apart the bathroom.

Happy New Year!!!
Pam