Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shark Sounds

What kind of sound does a shark make? That's what I want to know. Oh, and I will find out, that's for sure!

I was browsing the art supplies in Target this morning when I came across scissors designed for ages 3+. They claim to only cut paper, because of some special plastic edge, not a metal blade, so it intrigued me to buy some for Tom and Abby. But what I want to know is, what kind of sound does a shark make? Because as you cut these scissors are supposed to make sounds that chomp like a shark. Of course we will all be in suspense until after Christmas because Santa will be delivering these, not mom.

3 comments:

Chipmunk Chatter said...

Oooo...I can't wait to hear the sound! It is probably a chomp, chomp sound though...it has to be! What other noise would a shark make?

babylove said...

it is an auga sound not chomp chomp hahahaha

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
many
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com