Sunday, November 18, 2007

Queen Cancelator

During these last few months I have become the queen of canceling social engagements. This weekend was no exception. I had plans to go to a birthday party last night, the sitter was lined up, and once again I canceled at the last moment. I was so ready to go. I had canceled my daytime activities so I would have time to rest and nap just to be able to make it to the party. But the majority of the last month, I just haven't been feeling well. Sometimes it's nausea from the drugs I'm taking, sometimes it's sleep deprivation from being up at night because I don't feel well and sometimes I'm just plain too tired to move. The latter was the case yesterday, so I stayed home and did all of my IV and breathing treatments on time. To cheer me up last night, Paul picked up our favorite take out, Thai Basil. I had the leftovers for lunch. MMMM MMMMM MMMMM!

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

I hope you are feeling better now ... Thai food, good choice!