Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Okie Dokie I Love You!

Last year for Christmas Tom got some red sweat pants. These quickly grew into his favorite pair of pants on the planet. He wanted to wear them everyday, dirty or not. When spring time came and the seasons changed it turned out Tom wanted to wear red shorts everyday. Of course the shorts paired along nicely with red shirts and red shoes. He's pretty much been wearing red since Christmas, and only red!

If you thought red shorts were hard to come by, red pants seem to be even harder to find! He has the pair from last Christmas and one more pair I found for his birthday (Thomas the Tank Engine too, bonus!) In this last week, I've been to Macy's, Mervyn's, Target and Wal Mart on my quest to outfit Tom in more red pants this winter. So I looked into the pair he got for Christmas last year. They were made by Okie Dokie. Why didn't I google this from the start? Turns out they are the store brand for JC Penny! So off to the mall we went today and I bought five more pair to set this kid up for winter. They are only three different styles but now he has 7 pair of pants and I don't have to do laundry everyday to keep up with his silly demands! I love you Okie Dokie! I even love your sales. I only spent $25 on all five pair.

No comments: