Monday, October 01, 2007

Happy Third Birthday Tom and Abby!

Tom and Abby are soooo excited that today is the day. Today they are THREE! I walked into their room and wished them both happy birthday. They wanted to know if Dad was coming to their birthday. I'm not quite sure what they are expecting. I was thinking gifts and a cake after dinner, since the real party is on Saturday. At breakfast Tom asked, "Is my birthday going to be inside or outside?" Exactly how many guests he's expecting...I don't know. We talked to Daddy on the phone during breakfast and Oma as well. The twins have alse received a couple emails as well as a birthday movie! Paul suggested I let them open a gift this morning. So here are the photos.



It's a box. They each got a tin box and they couldn't be more thrilled! Ahhh, to be 3 again.



And a trip down memory lane...here's my third birthday. I was trying to figure out which one of the twins looked like me at this age. I concluded niether of them do. Who's children are they?

2 comments:

The Mantha Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tom and Abby! Wow - 3 years old - that is very exciting!! I hope they have a wonderful day! And Happy Day to you and Paul too - you are raising terrific 3 year old kids!!

sharon said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY , TO TOM AND ABBY !!! I HOPE YOU HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY EVER.. I ENJOY YOUR DAILY ADVENTURES, AND LOVE SEEING YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEO CLIPS... SHARON (KELLY'S MOM )