Friday, September 14, 2007

Bye Bye Diapers!

I'm throwing a baby shower tomorrow. Baby showers always involve games. I love games! I decided to play a game, where I needed to use a baby diaper. Well, what's cuter than a newborn size baby diaper? So I bought one package, took one out and nearly cried. OMG! How could have Tom and Abby ever fit into those? Abby wore newborn diapers for 11 weeks (no that's not a typo) ELEVEN weeks! (Tom wore them for just two weeks) So below is a photo. The twins are mostly out of diapers now, but they still wear them when they sleep.

On the left we have Abby's current size 5. On the right is Tom's current size 6.

And in the middle, the newborn diaper. Makes me want another baby...almost, just for a split second. I think I'll just hold Jenn and Franco's newborn baby next month to get that out of my system!



I can't believe the twins will be 3 years old next month! Where did the time go?

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

Wow, those are some big diapers for Tom. It is sad how they grow up so fast!