Thursday, September 13, 2007

Big news on our block. We washed trikes today!



Tom insisted on rolling around on the wet sidewalk. He likes to pretend to fall. I think he's going to be a stunt man. On to more pics:









You'll notice they each have their own hose. That hose splitter was the best $10 I spent this summer. Worth every cent! Not to mention the extra hose as well.

Tom mentioned that daddy's bike looks different than their trikes. I said, "Yes, daddy's bike has two wheels and yours have three." Abby takes a minute to walk around her bike and she looks at it from the back and says, "but I have two wheels right here!" (the two matching ones in the back. Can't put anything by her!

In other news, the matching shirts in the photos are from our very first FIELD TRIP today!!! We went to Funtastic Playcenter and it was a blast. I had to spring into action and save a wandering 2 year old as he escaped from the play area and out the front door!! 40 parents in the room and I'm the only one that noticed. I'm happy to report little boy was reunited with mama.

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

Now that they've mastered washing the tricycles, I guess they can wash the cars for you next! Nice!