Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Adjusting to the New Car

Tom tells me today, "I don't think those other kids are coming back with your old car, mom." Well, he's right. I'm not giving any refunds, so they better not come back! The twins are enjoying the new vehicle. Everytime we step out into the garage they say "oh look mommy, you have a new car!" like it's the first time they saw it, EVERY TIME!

Last night I went shopping without the twins. This doesn't happen as often as you think. So they were a little upset when I left. They heard the garage door open when I got home though, so as I was getting out of the car, Tom opened the door to the house and says, "Oh, good job mom! I knew you could come home!"

And now, a random picture. I took this photo last week. This is a typical find in the twins room when I go to collect them in the morning.

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

Very orderly - good job Tom and Abby!