Friday, August 31, 2007

Shower Less Power

So, I was showering my merry self this morning when all of the sudden it went dark. My first instinct was, the power went out. We've had incredibly hot days here this week and it wouldn't be surprising to have a black out with so many people buring the air conditioners all day long. Then I thought, it's the middle of the day, why is it so dark? Oh, that's because of the incredibly hot days we've been having here this week, I've learned to keep my house dark like a cave to keep the cool in and the hot out. So, as I was saying, in the middle of my shower I was shaving under my arms and "click!" off go the lights. Then I look through the shower glass door and I see a small red figure running out of the bathroom. Of course it was Tom! So I asked him, "Tom, could you turn the lights back on? Mommy can't see." And his response, "No! It's too bright. I like the lights off." And off he went. I had to finish the rest of my shower in the dark. It's so good to be home.

1 comment:

The Mantha Family said...

I think Tom is a little environmentalist - he is trying to help conserve energy! Go Tom!